1. New General Data Protection Regulation
From 25 May 2018, the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force.
The aim of this regulation is to give European citizens control over their personal data.
ABRITALY SRL with its subsidiaries, has decided to reinforce your trust in us with even greater transparency regarding the processing and use of your personal data.
Please be assured that ABRITALY SRL guarantees the protection of your personal data and that under no circumstances will it be communicated to third parties without your consent.
2. Please note that in order to abide by the GDPR, we are committed to:
- The collection of the clear and unequivocal consent of the person who transmits his/her personal data, unless data collection is compulsory.
- The obligation to disclose the use that will be made by ABRITALY SRL of personal data, whether your data or that of our suppliers.
- The provision of information on the rights of such persons concerning the possibility, where appropriate, to object or consent to such use, as well as to exercise the rights of access to, correction or deletion of data.
- The establishment of retention periods for all categories of data according to legal archiving rules.
- Not to request more data than is necessary for ABRITALY SRL to carry out business.
- Clearer and more detailed information about the data we collect and process each time you use our site.
- Greater transparency on how we may share data with our sub-contractors and/or partners, with your consent.
- More detailed information about your rights and new ways of executing them.
- Providing more means of setting cookies (work in progress).
- Communication of the details of the Data Protection Officer.
4. Protection of personal data
The processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03 and New EU Regulation 2016/679.
Section I - GENERAL PRINCIPLES
Definition of "personal data"
"Personal data" are any information relating to a natural person, legal person, body or association, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number; a natural person is considered identifiable if he or she can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity; What data do we collect?
The information collected through the forms on this site is used to help us meet your expectations.
Please note that some answers are obligatory (those identified by an asterisk) because they are necessary for the performance of the contract or the implementation of pre-contractual measures. If you do not answer, we will not be able to process your request.
Other answers are optional.
The data we collect include:
- Information about your identity such as first name, last name, gender,
- contact details such as postal address, email address, telephone number,
- Project information (type of enclosure, etc.)
- Why are we collecting your data? (Purpose of processing)
- Your personal data will only be collected and used if you have given your consent or if it is based on one of the reasons established by law, i.e:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the contract or pre-contractual measures,
- Processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation,
- Processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests.
- Your data are collected for the following purposes:
- Execution of the order,
- Any after-sales service,
- Implementation of legal and commercial guarantees.
- With your consent, this data can also be used for the following purposes:
- Sales prospecting
- Sending commercial offers
- Satisfaction surveys
- Compilation of statistics
Transfer of data
Your data are strictly confidential within our files.
However, they may be communicated to partner companies (companies belonging to our Group, companies belonging to our Network, companies that have a partnership contract with our Group). Please note that your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
Data retention period
We undertake not to retain personal data for longer than necessary. The personal data we collect are retained:
- For a period of three years for a potential customer
- For a maximum of 35 years for a customer
- At the end of this period, the data will be destroyed or anonymised
- Your rights
- Please note that you are entitled to:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectification in the event of inaccurate data
- In certain circumstances, the right to deletion of data about you
- In certain circumstances, the right to object to processing
- In certain circumstances, the right to limit processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent (where consent is required)
In order to exercise these rights
- Send a letter to the following address:
For the attention of the Data Processor.
Viale Dante, 3
23900 Lecco – Italy
- Or an email to the following address: email@example.com
Please note that you also have the right to lodge a written complaint by writing to the Data Protection Authority (Garante Privacy).
ABRITALY SRL- Viale Dante, 3 - 23900 Lecco – Italy